Wincc Runtime V15.1 advanced windows 10

putiss

Hi guys,
I have installed wincc runtime sw to ipc with win 10. I can load wincc project from my pg, but plc cannot communicate with runtime.
I cannot find pg/pc settings on ipc with win 10.
Is it necessary to install simatic net package or somethings likes that?

Thanks

If you cannot find the "Set PG/PC Interface", then find the "Communication Settings" instead. It does the same thing. Use it to set the S7ONLINE access point.

I set to comminication in wincc. I have set profinet topology and cpu see ipc with wincc runtime (online wire is green). Problem is that all tags has no information from cpu.

No.

On the target PC, in the Windows Control Panel you have to find either the "Set PG/PC Interface" or the "Communication Settings". Use one of these to set the S7ONLINE access point to the ethernet card you intend to use.

I couldn't find set pg/pc interface, but I manually start it with this link "Setting the PG-PC Interface" = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\s7epatsx.exe -lnl S7ONLINE -App=STEP7

And now it works. Thank you very much