AB PICO Software and Cables

They still have the software on the Rockwell website for download
1760-PICOSOFTPRO - PicoGFX programming ESD Software

Don't know about the cable. Didn't see it as available in ProposalWorks. Might want to ask your distributor.

Distributor and Rockwell said they no longer support it.

Advised to download from the internet.

Was looking for a safe site recomendation.

I used these around 2005 or so. I just looked and I do not have the software, but I saved the programs. As I recall, these were made by someone else, and then sold by AB. Perhaps someone else will know who made them and you can get what you need from them.

Similar Topics

PICO-GFX Does anyone know a good source for help programming the new PICO controllers other than AB? I am spoiled with RSLogix-500 and hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all - has anyone ever had problems with communicating with an Allen Bradley PICO using the PICO software - I dont have problems with the...
Replies
Views
Hi im trying to connect my pico to my laptop but I cant configure the com port for usb. it works okay on a different laptop with the serial cable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having trouble getting online with an old AB Pico module. I am currently using the 1760-CBL-PM02 cable, and cannot autoconfig via...
Replies
Views
So I’m trying to write a program for a small stand alone press. We had some pico controllers in stock and figured it would take care of what i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom