Laptop for PLC programming

The SSD better if it's a NMVe one in a M.2 slot, it transfers data up to 6 times that of a Sata SSD

I would 2nd Getac. They are ruggedized, have onboard serial ports, and the best part daylight readable screen. Trying to interface directly to a PLC that's out in some junction box in the day time isn't fun on a regular screen. If you do a lot of field work they are great. Toughbooks are nice too but a bit more expensive.

Similar Topics

I am in the process of buying a new laptop and can't decide between a zbook g4 and a thinkpad. I mostly use virtual machines and would like the...
Replies
Views
I am in the market for a laptop to use for programming PLCs. I have friends who use PLCs, but have not worked with them directly. I have not...
Replies
Views
Wondering, which laptop is the best for programming with siemens, allen bradley, omron and other software packages?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, anyone who can suggest me of laptop's specification for better plc programming.i want a laptop that could sychronize with my PLC...
Replies
Views
Old topic, but since serial ports are disapearing rapidly, ...I thought I'd ask the question again.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom