Any experience with the AB Pico line of controllers?

I wrote a small program the other day (4 inputs, 5 outputs) for a piece of equipment we have. A simple shackle bender with 2 limits, a footswitch, a 3 position hydraulic valve and a 2 position pneumatic valve. I wanted to add some jog controls into the program so I put a NO (momentary on-off-on 800T) and a NC (limit switch) in series with each of the hydraulic coils. However, when I put it into simulation in PicoSoft, because I had already used that address for the coil previously in the automatic mode it wouldn’t allow the automatic mode to run, just the jog. When I removed the line with the jog instructions, it functioned as it should. Am I missing something? Is this a limitation of the Pico’s? I know this line was discontinued and we have several in the stock room. I was planning on upgrading a lot of the smaller skids we have with these and remove a lot of the relay logic that is still hanging around. They’re are neat and simple controllers but I hope I am overlooking something.

It is a 1760-L18AWA Series B

Last edited:
Nevermind, I may have figure it out scanning through the manual. I guess it needs an add’l letter differentiating the two outputs (but the same mechanical function). Ie ( Q4 ) and ( RQ4 )