Communication problem between CompactLogix and SCADA

Johnpath

Here’s the problem I have :

I have 3 SCADA (PC) communicating with 4 PLC (all CompactLogix).
One of the SCADA can’t establish communication with one of the PLC.

It will respond to a ping request for the 3 other PLC.

At the beginning, we had an IP address conflict between the problematic PLC and PC. I’ve changed the PLC IP address.

So now, I can establish communication with that PLC and my own computer and the 2 other SCADA. But the one that had the same IP address still does not reply to a ping request, or the SCADA can’t see any TAG of that PLC only.

We also tried to switch cable and connection from one SCADA that works, and still had the same problem.

In the PLC, on the Port Configuration Tab, I entered :
- New IP address
- Same Subnet as before
- Same Gateway
And I’ve checked : Auto-Negociate Port Speed and Duplex.

Is there something else I should be looking for on the PLC side, after changing the IP address?

Thanks for your help!