Siemens S7 200 Library Memory

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Not sure quite how to ask what i need an answer to without getting confusing!

Basically i am creating some libraries

I want when these libraries are used to use memory depending on the program ie you have to drop down File and select Library Memory to set memory for the library

I have looked at libraries that do this and then use that memory (but not withing the local Variable Table)

I have read the help over and over

For the life of me i cant work out how to do this !

I have tried typing in an address &LIB_Memory and not putting it in the LVT but i get errors on compiling the library.

The libraries i have looked at that do this dont declare say &LIB_Memory in the LVT but when you invoke the library you have to allocate memory to it from Library Memory under the File menu ???

ALL HELP APPRECIATED