PanelView1000 Graphics/Alarms editing tips?

Karinrinkashi

Hello everyone,

I am back once again with a very simple question, more like need a second opinion than anything else. Am i correct to assume that in order to build a panelview 1000 graphics scheme i need Factorytalk ME edition? I have worked extensively with Factorytalk SE and Wonderware but i have never used FT ME. Is it the same thing? The way we create tags, graphics, alarms, and all the other good stuff? Is there any difference that i need to keep in mind?
How do i recover graphics from a panelview 1000 that is being used? I don't think anyone has the old graphics back up and how do i upload it again?

Just looking for general tips on this simple task, i have worked with terminals and stations but never with panelviews.

Thank you

Please provide the complete part number of the Panelview. Most importantly, is it a Panelview standard or a Panelview Plus (or a Panelview Component)?