OT: Technology is cool

A more pertinent question is: is that, or a similar, technology ready to be used in industrial HMI devices? Is it reliable enough, sturdy enough, inexpensive enough?

Are there any touchscreen companies who are working on this or at least looking into it?

A more pertinent question is: is that, or a similar, technology ready to be used in industrial HMI devices? Is it reliable enough, sturdy enough, inexpensive enough?

Are there any touchscreen companies who are working on this or at least looking into it?
Only if you can make a fist pop out of the terrain table and slap the operator!
Then, I'd say it is ready for the industry

Similar Topics

I'm not very familiar with HSQ RTUs so I need some help if anyone can give it. I have an RTU that keeps cycling off to where I have to cycle the...
Replies
Views
when controlling a closed loop stepper motor with a PLC,the PLC doesn't know if the target position is reached or not unless the driver it selfe...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 1211C Cpu and a CU250S-vector. I tried to make positioning object... But I can't get it to work... Doe à G120 actually can do TO? Or...
Replies
Views
Hi guys.Can somebody explain me or give me a practical example what is the fail-safe technology/signals . For what i read it is force plant into...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We had a rough summer with power outages , and I am always looking for a stable UPS system that would " ride us through" an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom