PLC Input/Output Devices

monkeyhead123

Hi,
I'm trying to research a few input and output devices for a PLC.
I've managed to find a couple of Input devices, such "XUJ Thru beam and retro reflective Sensor" and "Miniature bearing temperature sensors".
However I cant seem to find anything on output devices for PLC's :unsure:
Is there any online catalouges,websites that anyone could recommend that would help with my research.
Many thanks
Matt

Just to get you started, the following devices are a small selection of things that could be connected to PLC outputs ....relays, contactors, indication lamps, solenoid valves....

You just have to make sure the voltage and current rating of the output device matches that of the actual output.

The output device is going to be whatever it is that you are trying TO CONTROL!

You tell us.

Are you trying to open flow of material through a valve? (Then you would need a "solenoid".)

Are you trying to make a motor go round and round? (Then you need a motor starter, contactor, or contact closure to a drive.)

Are you trying to tell someone status of something? (Then you need a pilot light.)

Etc. Etc.