Mitsubishi ACPU series PLC

tabrez

Hi,

I have a situation. I am using Mitsubishi PLC to dial RTUs at several pumping Stations. The number comes from MX32 (Fix32 based HMI) via Text block. In A2AS CPU, it reaches register D:42 and then is parsed into D42,43 and 44 before being processed (conversion into HEX and back). Recently, the numbers have been prefixed by 17. The Scada accepts but returns first 6 digits. Simply because the registers in sequence are three only. Simply adding another register, say D:41, hasn't helped. I tried adding 17 to an ATDT command, existing in register D:101, that too didn't help. Oh, yes I have done intelligent modifications. I.e. shifted registers as required after using D41 or D100 instead. None method is working. The number I get in the last register after which it passes to Modem still is 6 digits.

The Modem Controller, used as interface between PLC processor A2AS and Modem is (A1SJ71VC24-R2) while Modem is (A1S).
Does Modem in itself has facility to prefix a number? That would make my job easier as there are 100 pumping stations. Or whether Modem Controller can offer this facility.

SOS