Studio 5000 Uploading issues after pc crash

labeledas

I read the following and am hoping I am not gonna have to reprogram.
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=85845

A little background :
I was being stupid and didn't backup the latest version of my program and lost about a weeks worth of major changes

-PLC is 1769-L33ER
-Firmware is 21.011
-No Source Protection
-using Studio 5000
-It is the original source machine just a backup version of the program.

When I try to upload the current program from the PLC I am working on it continually fails when i gets to the Data Type Upload and I get the error message:

Uploading project from controller '----------' into file ------------.ACD...
Preparing the Database...
Uploading all Extended Property Definitions...
Uploading all Data Types...
Error: Already exists.
Error: Failed to upload data types.
Complete - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I am hoping someone else has seen this and know a workaround.

Thanks

AB1.jpg ab2.jpg