Simatic Manager

Riche Robledo

Hello everyone..

What is compatible version of Simatic Manager for Windows 7 32 bit?
May I know the site to download the compatible version of Simatic Manager?

I have Simatic manager but it seems having issue when opening it the Data block for instance db only.I could open all the block and make a program but only instance db cannot..What is the causes sir? please tell me..

Any suggestions or answers will be appreciated..
Thanks..
RR:p

Hello everyone..

What is compatible version of Simatic Manager for Windows 7 32 bit?
May I know the site to download the compatible version of Simatic Manager?

I have Simatic manager but it seems having issue when opening it the Data block for instance db only.I could open all the block and make a program but only instance db cannot..What is the causes sir? please tell me..

Any suggestions or answers will be appreciated..
Thanks..
RR:p

https://support.industry.siemens.com/kompatool/pages/main/index.jsf

The above site can tell you the tested compatibility info for Siemens automation products. If you select your version of Software, then you'll be able to select Windows and see what versions are compatible.

That said, if Simatic Manager installed and mostly works, you might need to repair your installation.