Panelview Plus Multistate Indicator Help

Leery24

Hi,
This is my first post and my first time programming a panelview plus 1250.
Im looking for some help with something I am trying to do with multistate indicators.
Im basically using these to display some information. the problem i have is that in this scenario the messages I want to display are changing quite frequently and I have around 150 of them so it can be quite a task to update them all.
I was just wondering if anyone knows of an easy way to update all of these tags at once. They all show the same messages but are linked to different tags.
Any help will be much appreciated :D

Edit List Indicator XML outside of FactoryTalk View Studio

32140 | Date Created: 06/08/2005 | Last Updated: 01/10/2018
Access Level: TechConnect 

Edit List Indicator XML outside of FactoryTalk View Studio

32140 | Date Created: 06/08/2005 | Last Updated: 01/10/2018
Access Level: TechConnect 

I have found some information on how to do that.
Thanks for pointing it out.
:D

Last edited: