PLCSIM V14 SP1 up-to-date message

MarcusSkynet

Hi everyone, I am just learning to work with TIA portal. And I am quite struggling with PLCSIM. Everytime when I try to load program into simulator it shows message "The software has not been loaded, because it is up-to-date"
Does anybody know how to solve it please? I have already tried to find an answer here but I have found nothing. Thanks for your help.

used sowtware: TIA V14 SP1, PLCSIM V14 SP1, Win 8.1

6jmmvQ4

That menas the project downloaded in PLCSIM is already the same as your stop 7 project. Or at least portal thinks so

Similar Topics

Hello, I downloaded TIA v15 from Siemens website but I couldn't download the plcsim because my account still not confirmed. if I download plcsim...
Replies
Views
Hi I used to be able to launch PLCsim without any problem. Now it tells me " STEP 7 Professional Licence is required to simulate this PLC"...
Replies
Views
Daft question coming up...When I want to modify a value, what's the best/correct way to do this? At the moment, I am entering the value (e.g...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to use PLCSIM because the hardware I was working on has now been delivered to customer. Which option do I choose from this drop-down...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom