data logger

JoeM1

Good Morning,
I am looking for recommendations on a data logger.
I need it to monitor DC current, be compatible with a major industrial network, and have a sample time between 1 and 10mS.

Thanks
Joe

That's a very fast sampling rate.

How long will you need to capture and store that data ?

Do you also need to perform analysis on the data in real time ?

Will the data be stored in a database, or in files on disk, or just be available for a short period for viewing ?

Is a PC-based system acceptable ?

I general this sounds like a real data acquisition system, like the stuff that Measurement Computing and National Instruments do.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am looking for a way to record 8 @ 4-20 mA channels for review offline at a later date. Sample rate would be 1/sec. 30 day history...
Replies
Views
I have seen posts about the Rockwell FactoryTalk ME DataStore Plus ActiveX control to save historical data to a CSV, but frankly the caveats seem...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for a temporary high speed 14 channel+ data gathering system. There is a large hydraulic powered machine that raises and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm still pretty new to PLC's in general. For a program on RSLogix 500 with a micro1400 and pvp400, we are currently logging data for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am back at again with another Crimson 3.0/3.1 question. Do you guys know if it is possible to open .csv file on the CF or SD card, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom