Intouch wonderware system platform

dmkar

Can someone help us with the following problem?
We have to make templates in Achestra IDE, where we link our valves, motors etc. with our plc.
But is there someone who knows, how we have to create our popup for this object? And how we have to integrate this with the galaxy.
We know Intouch, and we have worked with supertags and linking this to the indirect tag for our popups earlier... but we haven't wordked yet with Achestra IDE.

Greetings

I would suggest to get the Archestra training. Archestra is not the same as programming InTouch.

Wonderware SystemPlatform 3.0

Has somebody experience with Wonderware SystemPlatform 3.0 + Intouch 10.1.
If so, would you share your opinion with me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------