PLC program conversion

welcome to the site
the Panasonic software ie the IEC standard 6... (the number slips my mind)
I don't know the Keyence format is it codesys?
the Panasonic software is free you can download and print it.
so maybe that might assist you

I am unfamiliar with the Panasonic software, I have it installed and have viewed the program, I'm just unsure about some of the program and how to rewrite it in the KV Studio format. I know there are a couple programs that will convert some AB over to Siemens, was just looking for something similar. Thanks.

panasonic is one of the PLC's that uses the Codesys format similar to the AB 800/830/850 series.
sorry I have not programmed the Keyence - not very common here
I know of some but have not needed to talk to them
Hopefully somenone else can assist

FPWIN Pro is the Panasonic PLC programming software developed according to the international standard IEC 61131-3 (for Windows® 2000/XP/Vista)
(this is a Codesys format)
If you can zip a copy of the Panasonic program I can do a print for you to a PDF but I dont have the Keyence software but I will try to help you

do a export of the program on the panasonic unit, and try to load it in the keyence program.
if any qeustions on the panasonic just ask away

I have already tried that route. The keyence software won't recognize the program regardless of what format I export it in.

you will need to write the Keyence program

What type of servo is installed

Would anyone be willing to help me rewrite this program in KV Studio format? My basic knowledge of the ladder builder software isn't getting me very far. I am willing to pay for services if needed.

Could you please give us the part numbers of the existing PLC cards
- the Panasonic PLC does not tell you what they are by the program

(26 VAR_GLOBAL X_AXIS_DRIVE_SPD_REF WY4 %QW4 INT)
this is a 'word' output to set a value
I am not certain where it functions
the cards you mentioned
FPO - e - 16rs = 8 in 8 out and CPU
fpo-a21 = 2 channel analogue input cards (both of them)

it is difficult to work out further
is there any hard wiring or comms wiring from the PLC
do you have any drawings