FactoryTalk View Studio (ME) display crash

Krilun

Good Morning,

I imported a project from an old laptop by importing the .med file. Directly after the import, the displays work fine. If I close out FactoryTalk View Studio and then re-open the project and try to open a display... the program crashes. Following the crash a memory read window pops up:

The instruction at "0x7c27cbed" referenced memory at "0x0000001c". The memory could no be "read". Click OK to terminate the program. (Its a windows error not ME studio error)

Any suggestions?

A suggestion...

After you import the project with a new "app name" check the path below to check your project files. In this folder, there is a sub folder called Gfx that stores all the screens.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI projects\"app name"

If everything looks ok then I guess you should call RA Tech support.