New Allen Bradley Micro 800

Not sure how this compares with the rest of the world but our national AB dealer has said that the 810 and 830 will be available in May, and the 850 in June/July.

Here is pricing for the base models (list price in AUD).

Micro810 $155
Micro830 $280
Micro850 $685

For comparison list price on the base Micrologix 1100 is $918 AUD.

Thanks.... but it was July before you could buy them, the 'release date' means nothing, they were going to come out last year also but that never happened

Any chance you know how to program them?

Hello,

The Micro800 has been shipping since June 2 (a few thousands so far). Call your A-B distributor if you need to order one or more.

To program, you need to use Connected Components Workbench. It is a free, IEC 61131 based programming software. You can download the software from the link in my previous reply. There is a "Getting Started with Connected Components Workbench" in the on-line help that will help you get confortable with the software.

Bye,

Last edited:
Hello,

There is an instruction that does the scaling "SCALER".

Alias= Go to Tools -> Options -> IEC Editors -> Ladder Diagram -> Variable Settings -> Variable Information. These settings only apply to new programs.

Bye

Micro850

Called the local rep, they don't have pricing info yet and have not seen any demo units either, which usually preceded release by a few months. So, I guess its anyones guess when the public can get their hands on these. Disappointing cause that are a great fit for my current problem/application.

Dave