Advanced Batch Exercise 1&2

Show us what you've tried :D:D:D:D:D please

Really. We won't do the exercise for you. BUT, if you show us your work, we can help you get through whatever problems you're having.

I am really a high school student and this is my final project.
I don't understand much of the world of the PLC.
I would like to show you my progress but they would be useless. :C

Welcome to the forum,

Showing your work and progress is not useless. It helps others understand where you need help the most, and shows the other members here that they aren't doing your homework. What specifically are you stuck on? Is there a concept that you don't understand that someone may be able to explain to you better?

ErickEE, l would suggest you start at the non-advanced exercises, i.e go to the start of the examples and work your way up from there, starting at the "start" should give you the ability to understand PLC's, which may enable you to move to the advanced examples.

Jumping in at the advanced stage without understanding PLC basics, is all a bit pointless.

I am really a high school student and this is my final project.
I don't understand much of the world of the PLC.
Final project !?
Try your best by your own effort. In case you fail the project, and that makes you fail the entire year, then consider your options.
1. Start the year all over, but put in a real effort this time.
2. Consider studying something else.

ErickEE,

please state what you are trying to accomplish, what are the specifications?

please show us your work.
we are more than willing to help, all we ask is for you to post your work and show us what you have done so far so that we can guide you and offer suggestions as to what your issue maybe.

if we did your work for you, your instructor will then ask you questions about the program and why you did it that way, and since you cannot explain the answers, he will then know that you got help or had them do it for you, not good.
i'm not trying to slam you in any way.

james

Last edited: