Looking for a sensor

Haha, I think this one is even better.

How did it finally get debugged? Did someone turn off the fluorescent? Or did someone move between the fluorescent and the PE and the conveyor started?

Held a sheet of cardboard over the conveyor section and the photoeye went off, then they turned the lights in the room off and it came back on as soon as the lights were turned back on.

Its always funny reading all the replies on polarized versus non polarized photo eyes. I am not sure why manufacturers offer non polarized photo eyes? Its like buying something that might work half the time.

I got so many stories on pallet conveyor on this issue. So many painful memories.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I have an application where I need to measure the diameter on the end of a crankshaft. Need a PNP 24VDC 3-4 wire device using m12...
Replies
Views
Thermoplastic mounting brackets aren't making the grade and I'd like to replace with brackets made of stainless steel. Must have a swivel ball. I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am triing to find manual for autotrap sensor Sick odt3-1313. It is very old sensor and Sick doesnt produce it anymore. Could find through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know of an ATEX 2/22 sensor that I can use to measure and control the edge of a belt? The belt is metal and could get a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for kind of sensors that can measure the distance of the open box (see the attachment for details). Is there anybody with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom