L5x

So it is a rung, you need to right click on a routine and import the rung. I don't think this option will be available to you unless you are offline.

I've imported rungs while online without any issues.

Via L5X? I happened to have been online with a program with this thread was awaken from the dead, I didn't see the import option, however I did see it in an offline program. I don't use this, I'm usually copy/pasting rungs from other programs, or using rung text, rather than a L5X.

Yes.

A year or two ago I needed to copy an array of values between some PLCs that weren't networked. I created a rung that was just a copy of the array to itself with an always off condition, then exported the rung. In the other PLCs I imported it while online as a pending edit (which created the tag including the stored values) then deleted the rung instead of finalizing the edit.

Yes.

A year or two ago I needed to copy an array of values between some PLCs that weren't networked. I created a rung that was just a copy of the array to itself with an always off condition, then exported the rung. In the other PLCs I imported it while online as a pending edit (which created the tag including the stored values) then deleted the rung instead of finalizing the edit.

:snort:

Hi
I Have tried to export a Ladder routine on v23, 24, 26 and 27, but nothing happened. While a period the studio 5000 tried to open a explorer window to select folder to save, but after a time, nothing happend and didn't finish the operation. No messages was showed.

can someone help me with this?
Sorry for my english