PLC'S DC OUPUT and its application for ambient temperature digital display AND DIGITA

jebrietszkie

PLC'S DC OUPUT and its application for ambient temperature digital display AND DIGITAL DATE AND TIME DISPLAY

I would just like to know if the DC ouput of PLC can drive or program the desired speed of motor at lower speed but higher torque?

Can you give me some ideas on how do I going to use the PLC to diplay the ambient temperature from a certain design circuit that input the desired temperature?

In addition, I also have a propose project that can display the digital time and date using PLC and my problem is that there are about a maximum of 70 segments that should be lighten up, what is the right design to do this project?

By the way our project is a fabrication of an electromechanical billboard with the digital time ,date, and ambient temperature display

In addition to above matter, it could also a great help if you could advise me some information regarding the project I have proposed aside from using PLC!

THANK YOU !!!!!!

JEBRIETSZKIE