MLX1100 expansion module

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have a 1762-IA8 input module, connected to MLX1100. When I force an input "on", should the LED for that input address light, whether it has power to it or not? I looked for a users manual on KnowledgeBase but found nothing specific to this module. Thank you

No, the light on the input module is directly controlled by the device connected to it. The state of an input force is only visible in the data table and on the instructions where it is assigned.

Similar Topics

Hello Everybody.. I have a Micrologix 1100 and i would like to connect this PLC to PanelView. I have 2 possibilites PanelViews.. PV 1000 Color (...
Replies
Views
Hello, I usually use MLX1100 with 1763-NC01 cable to connect my RS485 modbus slaves. But now i have RS232 device (modbus slave) and i wonder if i...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a MLX1100 that was down today. Every time we began auto cycle, the controller faulted, and restored automatically, but faulted...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I know theres a way to do this and i may just be looking at it all wrong, but.. i have to figure out what the amount of a mixture...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems getting a MLX1100 to work with a Redlion G306K through Ethernet. All I want to do is put a pushbutton on the screen addressed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom