Powerflex 525 parameter values

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
143: when changing this parameter the default value is to fault out when it happens but there are other options. They are stop, zero data, hold last, and send flt cfg. I know what fault and stop do but I was hoping someone could elaborate on the hold last and send flt cfg options. I seem to having an issue finding exactly what those options do. And I was also wondering about the C125: Comms Loss Action. Does the option of Continu Last mean to keep running if it was in a running state when it faulted?

If I had a manual, I would not have asked the question. but thank you for your response. I will see about getting one.

C125 [Comm Loss Action] Related Parameter(s): P045
Sets the drive's response to a loss of connection or excessive communication errors on the RS485 port.
Options:
0 “Fault” (Default)
1 “Coast Stop” Stops drive using “Coast to stop”.
2 “Stop” Stops drive using P045 [Stop Mode] setting.
3 “Continu Last” Drive continues operating at communication commanded speed saved in RAM.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/520-um001_-en-e.pdf

125 applies if you are NOT using Ethernet. 143 applies if you ARE using Ethernet. So if using Ethernet, the added options have to do with what you want done with regards to Ethernet data and commands.