Migrate Festo FEC 400 to CECC-D

alanmz

Hello friends. My name is Alan.

I'm hoping one of you can help me with some trouble i'm having with Festo PLC's.

This job consist on replace a FEC-FC400 Controller with a CECC-D controller. The new controller should have the same program than the old one.

Does anyone knows if there is a way to migrate directly the program from FEC to CECC?

FEC controller is programmed with FST v4, CECC controller is programmed with CodeSys.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi.In the S7-300 plc, DB100.DBB10, whose data type is byte, is transferred to db23.dbb10, whose data type is bool, with the move command. This...
Replies
Views
We migrated a project from WinCC V 7.0 ( Windows XP) to WinCC V 7.5 (Windows 10).Every things okey .When the language translation button is...
Replies
Views
Panelview 2711-K5A8. Customer has 6 of these in service connected to SLC 504’s. One has a bad backlight and I need a solution to replace it...
Replies
Views
Inexperienced user here. We are upgrading servers and currently have RSLinx Classic Lite with a dozen SLC505s on it. The new server will run FT...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done a migration from CJ1 platform to an NJ/NX platform? Is there a program conversion utility for Sysmac Studio similar to Rockwell's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom