Modbus TCP between Quantum PLC and MNS iS Motor Control Center

booatoa

Hi all

Please help me on the following issue

In my system I have a Quantum PLC with NOE card connected to MNS iS Motor Control Center (ABB product). Communication between Quantum PLC and MNS is Modbus TCP and MNS will connect to Modbus Devices via sirial link.

From Quantum PLC I have to collect data of Modbus Devices through MNS. The Data includes discrete and analog data. For the analog data it is no issue, i can use IO scanner or communication function block to read data from MNS because they are word data (4xxxx). But for discrete data (status, command,...), the data with format 1xxxx and 0xxxx in MNS, i don't know how to get and collect to PLC?????

Any one have experience with Quantum PLC and Modbus TCP please help.

Regards,