Reliance VZ3000 drive with DDS control

RollingPin

I am at a site helping a client restart a line. They have a flying shear whose carriage traverse motion is by means of a servo motor driven by a Reliance Electric VZ3000 drive with DASR-1 drive control card and a DDS-CR motion control card.

Unfortunately, the client has no manuals or operation descriptions o_O. Only the hardware schematic.

I can't find any documentation relating to these products anywhere on the net. Can somebody send me the soft copies of manuals for these products.

Thanks.

I am at a site helping a client restart a line. They have a flying shear whose carriage traverse motion is by means of a servo motor driven by a Reliance Electric VZ3000 drive with DASR-1 drive control card and a DDS-CR motion control card.

Unfortunately, the client has no manuals or operation descriptions o_O. Only the hardware schematic.

I can't find any documentation relating to these products anywhere on the net. Can somebody send me the soft copies of manuals for these products.

Thanks.

You can see here: https://www.reliance-electric.co.jp/dl/vz3000/

I got the same problem with the same machine did you succeed or made any progress?