PLC Delta communication problem, Any help ?

wadi2000

Hello
I have got a problem with Delta PLC after programming and connected to TP08G Delta HMI. I made built only simple program reading from DTC1000 using MODBUS and the same time sending data to DVP02DA to control VFD. and every thing connected properly. At first time the TP08G read the data from plc and after that the plc and TP08G stopped to response. I disconnected the PLC and tried to format it, but the WPLSoft gave error no connection.
I used another PLC with same model DVP14ss2 and the same problem happened. Now i have 2 PLCs got the same problem no communication response. How to reset the plc ? or do the MODBUS instructions made conflict in the internal units of PLC?
Please any help ?

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm facing a problem in communication between my delta TP70P-32TP1R HMI and DVP20EX2 PLC. I tried multiple ways in order to set the...
Replies
Views
Hi PLCTalk Family, I am currently using S71200 for UDP communication in one of our projects. Recently due to the chip shortage looking out to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to communicate slc5/03 cpu with Delta tp04 hmi through rs232 port. I tried through 1747cp3 cable directly but can not communicate...
Replies
Views
Dear all I have DVP14SS211R series Delta PLC Which is having 24V DC supply voltage. I am using PLC as master and My end device as slave. My slave...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom