Powerflex 525 reset encoder

janasamara

Hi, people I have a problem with the reset encoder routine.
I can not reset encoder positions(parameters 376 and 377).
I followed the manual and tried to do the automatic startup routine but it does not work.
First through a plc input I try to activate drive input 7. At input 8 of the inverter I have physically attached a wire to the sensor. I also have parameter t67 set to "35 Find Home" and parameter t68 set to "34 Home limit".
I do not know what I might be doing wrong.
Can someone help me by doing?
thanks

Hi, people I have a problem with the reset encoder routine.
I can not reset encoder positions(parameters 376 and 377).
I followed the manual and tried to do the automatic startup routine but it does not work.
First through a plc input I try to activate drive input 7. At input 8 of the inverter I have physically attached a wire to the sensor. I also have parameter t67 set to "35 Find Home" and parameter t68 set to "34 Home limit".
I do not know what I might be doing wrong.
Can someone help me ?
thanks