I want to know which station is cut off the power from it , in PROFIBUS network?

shaker Hosain

I want to know which station is cut off the power from it , in PROFIBUS network?
with mention ,I have connected three CPU313C-2DP together , when cut off the power about any CPU, I want to know which station cut off the power from it?

yes
with mention I use SFC 13wihtin OB86 but I see the output of SFC 13 separate the input of SFC 13 and always get me Master address and when the power cuts off the slave(CPU313C-2DP).

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CNG compressor that is run by a PLC. I tried to get team viewer on it to be able to view it remotely, I accidently disabled the...
Replies
Views
Hello Any one have software FOXRTU STATION with ISAGRAF
Replies
Views
I created a project with Tia portal wincc runtime advanced PC station and also activated its smartserver for some smartclients to connect to it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom