Interface between Beckhoff PLC and Mitsubishi Robot controller

SaJan

Hello all,
I am a beginner in PLC programming .I am working with Beckhoff PLC and now trying to integrate Mitsubishi robot to the PLC. Mitsubishi robot controller (CR2D 700) supports Ethernet TCP/IP, RS 232 , CC link port .
Since I am new to this robotics I am stuck on how to integrate and communicate beckhoff PLC and robot controller. I have gone through robot controller manuals and its programmed using melfa basic and there are syntax to open a ethernet port and receive and send data. With mitsubishi PLC integration it is very simple beacause of mitsubishi iq platform.
But I am little stuck with how to communicate beckhoff plc with the robot controller. So please share ur ideas and help me with this.
Thanks in advance.