Schneider PLC CPU 140-CPU-671-60 Power cycle

sachin.patil

Hello every one,
I am using Schneider PLC CPU P266 140-CPU-671-60 in redundant configuration. I want to power off both Schneider CPU due to some work. Both CPU having Battery inside. Both PLC CPU LCD display not showing battery fault.

My question is, if I switched off & ON both CPU power then is there any loss of program inside PLC CPU or any SCADA set-point will reset..??

Please suggest...

Thanks

It depends how the plc is setup in the config. Software might write default values to certain %MW.
Make a data backup of the cpu's. If values are different after bootup you can always load the backup you saved.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, First time posting here. I see a lot of useful information on this website. I was hoping someone could help me with a problem I am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have S7-417-4H CPU having Modbus TCP/IP communication with Schneider PLC. Modbus TCP/IP communication was working. But since S7-417-4H...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm newbie about Schneider PLC M340 family, someone knows if is possible change the CPU IP address by means of some instruction to use...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hi Please I have zeilo smart relay #SR2A201BD but I don't have it's programming cable. Can I use any general usb/rs232 converter? Or need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom