Poll of all experience here, combined...

DanielCamacho

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am new to this forum, however I have seen this to be a great place to learn from the experience of others...

Just wondering if Phil could do a poll on everyone here with how many pears of experience we all have in various areas of work, as well as the PLCs we have worked with, just how many cumulative years of experience we would have to share with others...

Just courious, if others would be interested in the results of such a poll...

That would be really stupid. It would end up being thousands of years total, and who the heck can quantify how many years they spent on anything. It would be a resume.

The bigger question is how would that information help others?

Last year I ate 3 Del Monte Pears.

Johnny