RSLogix 5 Trend Problem, can't see trend on another PC

harryting

Lifetime Supporting Member
Help from you Rockwell gurus please.

Got this nice trend created in RSLogix 5. Works fine in one PC but when I went to another PC the trend don't work. More precisly, none of the pens configured shows up. I updated both PC to the newest CPR 6. Still no luck.

On the one PC where the trend don't work; the trend does appear in the Trend Listing with the right name. Also, I noticed, on one of the PC, under the PEN tab, there is a button "Load Pen List" which is not available on the other PC. So it make me think there is trend version issue. But both RSLogix installation is the same version?!

Can't find anything on Rockwell's KB

Update:

I *fixed" it. I checked into TrendX and found a difference in version #; 3.40 vs 3.41. So I dug out a RSView32 Extension CD and installed the newest version of TrendX on all. The bad thing is that it wiped out TrendX configuration I did (To Rockwell: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING). The good thing is TrendX works now across different PC.