HELP Wanted- Factory Automation Job Opportunities during COVID-19

Hello,

North Carolina based with 2 year engineering degree, 3+ years experience industrial manufacturing of automotive glass and Sterile/Saturated Wipes.

-Rockwell Software Studio 5000, RSLogix 5000, RSLogix 500, FactoryTalk View HMI design.

-Completed Rockwell Software basic programming and advanced troubleshooting classes (supplied by employer), A/B Servo drives including Kinetix (300, 5500, 6500,) PowerFlex (4, 4M, 40, 40p, 523, and 525).

Other PLC - Siemens S7, Direct Logic

Other HMI - Automation Direct, Red Lion

Fanuc Robotics - material handling and palatalizing training and programming.

I was working at an automotive glass factory I also have experience with CNC waterjet (Glassline) programing and troubleshooting. Bystronic CNC glass cutting troubleshooting. Glassline CNC Vinyl cutting.

Safely works with 480VAC, 25VDC, and voltages between. 30 Hour OSHA card, member of safety and organizational team on site.

I can provide more information if interested or a phone number to talk if you would like. Interested in moving if there is a moving expense. Very interested in looking around and willing to talk immediately.

Thank you.

Cool I can assist I can teach you all about Slc 500, up to 5/04

Unfortunately no one uses them anymore.

46 yrs experience.

442A Industrial Electrician & 309A Construction Maintenance.

How do I get paid ?

Last edited:
Over 25 years experience in the controls and automation field in Ontario, Canada. Looking for contract work on a remote basis. I've been doing remote contract work for 15 years, travelling to client sites for startups, meetings, etc.

Complete Rockwell experience (I could probably still program a PLC-2, lol). Additional knowledge of OIT such as Wonderware, Iconics, iFix. SCADAPack RTU experience.

PM me for resume.