Hi everyone, I have a quesiton about PLC siemens

agvmzza

Has anyone had experience or tried to run a 1200 siemens plc through tia portal v14, using the SCADA or pc system or pc station to control it from desktop pc and at the same time also by siemens html web server? The web server is for mobile. I thank you if you can clarify, I am in a project and I am just wanting to try that, thanks in advance!

agvmzza: what you describe should be possible. The web server function of the S7-1200 is enabled in the TIA Portal program. You can define users, the level of access that the users can have and the passowrds, and which tags you want to make accessible to a web browser.

Thanks everyone! Gracias!! Ya que pareces de comunidad hispana Alfredo Quintero, justo eso estoy viendo, osea que el usuario desde pc de escritorio pueda manipular datos, y a la vez del móvil por web server de siemens también, y visualizarlos, si se puede entonces genial!!