Stepper motor programme

kiranj3655

Hello,

I have 6 wire stepper motor and L239D driver board and Mitsubishi FX3U PLC, Can i run the stepper motor with other material. can anyone suggest the ladder programme for the same. I want help, please give suggestions.

Thank you..!!!

Hello,

I have 6 wire stepper motor and L239D driver board and Mitsubishi FX3U PLC, Can i run the stepper motor with other material. can anyone suggest the ladder programme for the same. I want help, please give suggestions.

Thank you..!!!

Your driver seems to be designed to run BLDC motors not stepper motors. You maybe able to wire your stepper to it but it will just run forward or reverse and not in steps.

Your CPU is impressive at first look and seems that all base models are pulse output capable.

Thank you sir , I want to develope LADDER LOGIC which is used for stepper motor. is there any special instruction for pulse output Y0,Y1,Y2,Y4 sequentially in ladder. I saw on Internet , they have used timers but i want to know that is their any other method or special instructions for sequential pulse o/p.

Thanks...!!

I know very little about Mitsubishi controllers and have never done any motion controls with the few I worked with. I am not the person to provide detailed advise.

Form a quick read of their manuals they appear to have positioning functions (incremental and absolute) that would do the job. Let's just say you have some reading to do and hopefully the thread will catch the eye of those who know and can help you.

Out of curiosity, which FX3u do you have?