Autem PLC Analyzer 5 with SLC 500

Kriztof

Hi
I configured PLC Analyzer 5 to collect data from digital outputs but when i run program in CPU and start acquisition process, signal states don't change in graph window. Serial driver works with no errors. I noticed that program converts AB addresses to different syntax e.g. when I type output word address O:8.0 then progrm converts this address to O:008 and bit addresses look like O:008.xx where xx is bit nubmer and these are not valid values in RSLogix . Can anyonehelp with that? Maybe someone has working project and could upload it?

Similar Topics

Dear All, Related with the autem plc analyzer, I have one problem with the ethernet communication, i would appreciatedif you support to me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom