8 Pin Mini Din connector on Allen Bradley-RS-485 comms

Go with the PM02 cable (or geniusintraining’s equivalent). It was meant for Allen Bradley’s proprietary communications port and you’d be hard pressed to get into any trouble with it (some devices use the port for power and if the pin is grounded it can damage the PLC). There are a couple of connectors out there that “kinda” fit (Apple used to make one) but again, the PM02 cable fits and is wired correctly.
P.S. I’ve used a PM02 on a Micro830 for Modbus RTU communications and it works just fine.

I know it has been a couple weeks, but if anyone is still looking for the cable Geniusintraining does have the right cables just a couple months ago he helped me the same cable that the OP was looking for.

It had all pins landed furthermore I took this cable and made it into part of a "Y" cable to connect to and utilize a Red Lion Kadet's dual serial port, works good

Edit: had the correct plug to no jamming the dimples in or shaving them off

dlweber, thanks for the update, glad it worked out for you

kittydog42, next time give mine a chance, it will save you a few bucks and you dont have to force them