serial programming cable for a ge 9030

Jeff23spl

Do the Horner adapter RS 232 to snp adapter could work on that plc to go online with my laptop and Proficy ?
HE693SNP232A with a IC200CBL001A

I know it isn't the exact part number specified by GE for 90-30 but i have it and i do remember of used it for GE... but not sure if it was a 9030....
Regardless if i need to reverse pin 3-4, i have null modem converter too.

Search returned it may work but my local Ge don't want to confirm expecting to sell me the right one... but anyway they don't have it stock.

This was programmed by a non available colleague a long time ago and i will have to connect to it.

The project is also using ethernet module to communicate between each other 90-30 (x plc), can i use it to go online with Proficy or because it is used for send/receive data, the port would be busy and reserved ?

thanks

thanks Steve

I was able to reach my colleague in the meantime and he his confident it will work...i will see next week...