Traditional chinese language conversion in pv 800 (2711r-t7t) allen bradlley hmi

roopesh.parab

Hi everyone,
i am new to this site and having a good expirience in ab, mitsubishi and festo plc programming.
I am currently facing an issue with pv800 hmi for traditional chinese language. The hmi supports simplified chinese but does not support traditional chinese.
I went through the rockwell site for tech support and also through the manual.
In the manual it is written that you can import a new font inside the hmi through usb stick. I tried the same but the hmi could not detect the file in the pendrive.
Please share your experience to sort out the issue.
Thanks......

Similar Topics

Google Grow is now offering 5 professional certifications. If you are like me you like the non traditional methods of learning (unique and online...
Replies
Views
In my sheltered life I haven't seen this before but have inherited this set-up. I've recreated generic tags because I don't have the code in...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am currently working as a member of an aerospace enterprise and am working on a ground station to communicate with our...
Replies
Views
Just wondering what applications you've worked on, seen or just thought about that are outside the PLC's traditional domain of industrial...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom