Do you folks know of any Laser position Sensors that are able to stand High Temp ?

Good Morning ,

I have a Oven Band Tracker that I would like to make improvements on. This Oven Band Tracker keeps track of the position of the Oven Band , and moves to center the oven band . This area is fairly hot , roughly around 196 F to 220 F . Do you guys know of any Laser Position Sensors , that are capable of withstanding this temperature ? This area is fairly dirty , so I do not want to use anything that would accumulate any dirt. What about Fiber Optic ? I am looking for about a 1 mm focus on this oven band.

Thanks so much in advance ,

I've used Sick's LL3 series w/ the heat resistant fiber for heat sealing operations(~185F, but I recall the fiber being good to 300F or so)