Electrical and control school in Dallas (collage)

helioplc1287

I moved from California 6 months ago, Im trying to find a good school to study ELECTRICAL AND CONTROL here in Dallas but I don't know this state pretty well, I visited TSTC campus in red oak and they didn't had instructors for this fall. If somebody knows about a good school with electrical programs please let me know. Thank you

IMHO (and my last Co-Op was hired by Rockwell as a field service engineer) there are no good schools for controls in the US. Europe has 'em, we don't. Just go study EE and concentrate on a quality internship or Co-Op.

Similar Topics

Hello, We had a customer this week tell us that there is a regulation against putting pneumatic devices in the same panel as electrical unless...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I know this is a little off topic but was wondering if anyone has come across a device to remotely control 3-5 (120 VAC)...
Replies
Views
Dear PLCS.net friends, What is your favorite software that use for eletrical control cabinet ? (automatic wiring check....Bill of...
Replies
Views
J
HI I have a question about how much an electrician is suppose to charge to wire a control panel and do a program for it involves 15 motor...
Replies
Views
Could anybody help? Where can I find IEC standard about Electrical control panel ,plc,motor in pdf format? How much does it cost? Thank a lot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom