OP77A Unable to Communicate

shashi616

Hello everyone, I am stuck here with an OP77A HMI, the problem I am facing is that I am unable to open its loader as its startup delay(as I think) has been changed to zero by the person who programmed it last time because every time I turned it on it boots up quickly instead of opening up loader.
Any Help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, from the documentation:

"When the value "0" is set, the project starts immediately. It is then no longer possible to call the Loader after switching on the HMI device. To handle this situation, you must have
configured an operator control object you can use to close the project."

I doubt you have this control object.

Only if you have a backup copy of the WinCC flexible project, you will have to transfer the operating system (OS) using the serial cable to your OP77A, and transfer the project to the OP77A. Warning: Transferring the OS will delete everything in the OP77A!!

See this link for more details:

https://support.industry.siemens.co...y-settings-on-operator-panels-?dti=0&lc=en-WW

Follow the item:

2. "Operating system update" or "Reset to factory settings" with WinCC flexible

Unfortunately, from the documentation:

"When the value "0" is set, the project starts immediately. It is then no longer possible to call the Loader after switching on the HMI device. To handle this situation, you must have
configured an operator control object you can use to close the project."

I doubt you have this control object.

Only if you have a backup copy of the WinCC flexible project, you will have to transfer the operating system (OS) using the serial cable to your OP77A, and transfer the project to the OP77A. Warning: Transferring the OS will delete everything in the OP77A!!

See this link for more details:

https://support.industry.siemens.co...y-settings-on-operator-panels-?dti=0&lc=en-WW

Follow the item:

2. "Operating system update" or "Reset to factory settings" with WinCC flexible
Dear Sir,
I do have a backup of the project but theirs no key configured for calling the loader and the only issue I am facing is that because I am unable to open Loader I am unable to communicate it with my system, is their any way to get it communicated???

Sir, I tried your procedure to communicate I was able to oen the loader by some hook & crook method but however I am still unable to get it communicated with my system. Kindly help..