Modicon Premium Fault

Chris IWO

Hi ALL,

We have a Modicon TSX Premium PLC-Processor TSX PSY1610, which has a "Low Battey Fault" and cannot run

I am searching for the software to program the PLC and how to talk to it

I am searching for the CPU batteries

I need assistance

Thank you
Chris

Contact your local Schneider Electric sales office for both the batteries and the software.

TSX PSY1610 is a power supply not a processor. Look for the code on the processor.

Depending on age it could be Unity Pro version or some older software which i now forget the name of.

If you've never touched these before you might be better off finding a local integrator to help you.

Contact your local Schneider Electric sales office for both the batteries and the software.

TSX PSY1610 is a power supply not a processor. Look for the code on the processor.

Depending on age it could be Unity Pro version or some older software which i now forget the name of.

If you've never touched these before you might be better off finding a local integrator to help you.

PL7 is the name you are looking for.

OP, it's legacy software and won't run on anything above Windows 7 from my experience, we run it under a VM on XP

So hopefully its a Unity processor which will make things easier

Hi Saffa,

Thanks-will call Schneider Electric for the batteries

sorry the processor part#: TSX P57104

Thanks
Chris

PL7 is the name you are looking for.

OP, it's legacy software and won't run on anything above Windows 7 from my experience, we run it under a VM on XP

So hopefully its a Unity processor which will make things easier
Hi tragicallly1969,

Thanks for that
Now I know it's PL7 software
Can I also used "unity pro" to prgram-the processor's part#: TSX P57104
What's the cable part# to connect to the "TERM port" on the CPU?

Thanks
Chris

Hi tragicallly1969,

Thanks for that
Now I know it's PL7 software
Can I also used "unity pro" to prgram-the processor's part#: TSX P57104
What's the cable part# to connect to the "TERM port" on the CPU?

Thanks
Chris

The processor you have is Unity, so you will need Unity Pro to program it, processors with an even ending number are Unity, Odd ending number is PL7

If you want a Schneider cable its part numbers are:

TSXCUSB485 - USB to RS485 Converter, USB to RS485 RJ45 device connection

TSXCRJMD25 - Programming Cable, RJ45 to MiniDin8 (requires TSXCUSB485)