HMI's

P.S. If I have a question on PLC talk.net, how do I know when someone has replied, does it go to my email? Or do I just need to check the thread everyday?

Vdids85,
If you are the OP of the thread you should receive an email when someone responds to the thread.
If you want to know when a thread has been replied to, you can subscribe to the thread this is how:
You have to be logged in to the forum for this to work. There will be a tab at the top of the forum post called <Thread Tools> is will take you to the Thread Tools at the bottom of the thread and you can select <Subscribe to this Thread>, select how you want the frequency of update to your email.

Hope it helps...

Similar Topics

Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
I copied a panel in factory talk HMI for an identical system. The label names are still the same as the original panel but I am trying to change...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
I HAVE SMART TOUCH MS-60T-Pe MITSUBISHI HMI BUT I CANT FIND A SOFTWARE TO EDITE AND DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM IN IT.......CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE!
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom