IDEC Smart Relays Remote Password

RogerBrunner

I have a FL1F Smart relay, Its somewhat secure, I have to login to a VPN in order to access it, however i would like to enable at least a password. I'm using WindLGC to connect and there is a field under "Online Settings" Remote Access and a place for a password. After doing that and sending to controller i can still access the entire program without any password!!

Any Ideas!!!

IDEC PW.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm trying to figure out how to count up and count down via IDEC Smart Relays which i'm learning are the same as Siemans LOGO I1 Resident entrance...
Replies
Views
Greetings to All I have IDEC microsmart FC4A - c24r2 PLC... I need to format the old program in that... it was password protected. How do I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a system that needs a new feature added to an existing diagram, i have been beating my head against the wall and cannot figure it...
Replies
Views
I am currently using Direct logic PLCs and C-More touch panels and was approached by an IDEC rep. Does anyone have any experience with both of...
Replies
Views
Could anyone share the pinout of cable connect between PC and PLC IDEC Microsmart Pentra FC4A-KC4CA Serial programming cable for FC4A and FC5A...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom