Citect--Writing unack alarm count to PLC

Hello all, I'd like some advice on how to write the unacknowledged alarm count from Citect 2015 into a ControlLogix PLC. Cicode is relatively foreign to me. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hello all, I'd like some advice on how to write the unacknowledged alarm count from Citect 2015 into a ControlLogix PLC. Cicode is relatively foreign to me. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Shoot me a PM over and i can share some code with you that will count active alarms across all categories, shouldn't be too hard to change for unacknowledged alarms.

I don't want to post it as its project specific and i haven't got time to edit it for public posting

If you already have the alarm count. look into tag write functions.
Create a tag in the PLC to hold the value.
then either use a Task or Event to periodically update the PLC tag.