PID Controller

mobasir

Hello good morning to All,

I am using Delta PLC AS332P and software is ISPSoft 3.02.

I have a requirement that a PID controller to control the Valve by 4-20 ma by analogue output module.

This valve should be operated by temperature transmitter which value is reading by analogue input module.
I am using function block DPIDE which is available in ISPSoft to monitor PID Control.

Settings are:
PID RUN:ON
SV:20
PV=2000
PIDMODE=1
MOUTAUTO=ON
ScanCycle=10
PID_DIR=ON
PID_EQ=ON

If i am setting MV_MAX=Maximum Output Range=8000

That value i am getting in output value.

I am not getting Clear concept

Can any help me

PID1.jpg

Similar Topics

I have an old Chinese Temperature PID controller XMT 8038c2kp that am able to send and receive requests via Modbus poll test center in this format...
Replies
Views
I have a question regarding the features of the so called incremental (velocity) form of the PID controller. As far as I understand this form in...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have an application where there is an option to use a PID loop embedded in the Transmitter to directly control (via 4-20mA output from the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a PID control application that I would like to get your opinions on. As I am reality new to PID loops I am struggling somewhat...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been developing a library of function blocks. One of the developed function blocks is the PID controller. I have created a Simulink...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom